Durham Days of Giving – Day 20
Thank you for supporting the Durham Days of Giving!
Welcome to Day 20 and today’s charity is Distress Centre Durham.
You’re not alone in this fight. We are here for you. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. Call us if you need to talk it out.
905-430-2522 & 1-800-452-0688
Pride Line (6pm-10pm) 1-855-87PRIDE (77433)
Distress Centre Durham is a charitable, non-profit, organization which relies on your help through donations. Through the support of generous individuals and the community, our services continue to thrive and grow. Our commitment is to provide the highest quality of service to callers in distress.We need your help to do that. Through your kind donation we can continue providing the community of Durham, Crisis/Suicide Support Services:
- 24-Hour Telephone Helpline Service Seniors
- Reassurance Call-Out Program
- Community Contact Call-Out Program
- LGBTQ Prideline Helpline
- Suicide Survivor Support Groups
- Adolescent Suicide Awareness
- Community Training / Education
- Online & Text Crisis Services (2pm-2am; text 258258)
Thank you! Distress Centre Durham wishes to extend the utmost gratitude and appreciation for the difference your donation will make to our organization. We are able to help others because of your help.